Find It Fast
- About the GSDCMSP
- Club Info & Forms
- Payments & Donations
- Club Calendar
- Club Activities
- Obedience / Rally
- Puppy Classes
- Agility Classes
- Agility Trial Information
- June Specialty Show
- Spring Match
- Breeders & Puppies
- Breed Standard
- Awards Banquet Info
- Brags and Wins
- Specialty Recaps
- Fun at the Fair
- Contact Us
Watch Us On Fox 9 News
We're looking for donations for trophy purchases for the summer specialty shows. If you are interested in donating, or if you have already made a pledge to donate, it's now easier than ever! Just pay online! Click here, Then click "Donate" to make a donation for the trophy fund. Put the word "trophy" in the comment when you pay online. For more information contact Laurie Schray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the Spring training schedule, April 1st-June 24th go to ( training calendar).
Obedience/Rally run-throughs Friday night June 24 ($5 for 5 minutes)
Come visit us every Friday night starting at 7:00
Animal Inn Training Center, Lake Elmo.
There is always something to do.
A quick look at upcoming events.
- June 3: NO TRAINING
- June 10: NO TRAINING
- June 11: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- June 22: New Agility Classes Starting
- June 25-26: GSDCMSP June Specialty Show (Dakota County Fair Grounds)
- July 8: NO TRAINING
- July 17: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- August 14: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- August 25 thru September 5: Daily Benching in the Pet Building at the Minnesota State Fair
- September 4: German Shepherd Day at the Minnesota State Fair
- September 10: GSDCMSP Fun Day
- September 11: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- September 24 & 25: GSDCMSP Herding Trial
- October 15: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- November 19: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
- December 17: Ron Halling Socialization / Obedience Workshop
Our Club supports the German Shepherd Dog and our members by offering training, fun events, hosting competitions in several activities (both performance trials and conformation events) and opportunities for official certifications (Canine Good Citizen, Therapy Dog International, GSDCA Temperament Certification, etc.). It's important we continue to support each other's interests as it takes a village to run our Club and put on all these events, and we do it for the good of the breed and our members.